Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tubular Tuesday

I (Oliver) started out my day with the plan plan of building a nice new tranny at the infamous brad pit. However the rain discouraged me so I decided to wait for a better day. So what did I do? A serious Plymouth session was in order. Trying to beat the rain me and chris picked up ian and hauled ass to get jeff at his house.
 
I got Chris first only to find him chompin on this healthy lunch. 
Ian came outa school lookin hot and ready to shred
Things got a little funky at the park when this feller wanted to try on ians crazy v-neck shirt, so Ian nicely swapped shirts for a few while this guy rocked the v.

Chris and Jeff laughin away the rain.
This kid showed up and thrashed real hard...
Jeff put down some burley airs over this concrete table, doesnt look like much but its down hill with rocks cracks and a hefty sized fall to the ground on one side with a wall 4 feet to the other side.
I told Jeff he should mellon over it cause I had always wanted to see someone do it. He said " No way! I dont think I could do that." Then ran to the top and boosted right over it with a fist full of board in his hands.
We peaced out of the park after a while and cruised down town to bomb a few hills. Ian peaced out and we departed to the mall where I bought a whole lotta candy and Jeff and Chris spent a good amount of money on scratch tickets, only to  loose, surprise.
Chris and I bout some shoes for 10 bucks and we headed home with a lot less money and a lot more memmories for the book...or blog.

2 comments:

  1. i thought that kid ian was bruce's friend sasha at first...or napolean dynomite

    ReplyDelete
  2. christ, thats the second time ive been told i look like napolean dynomite haha.

    ReplyDelete