Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The day before I left....

So I never posted the pictures from the day before I left for Flo' Rida.
Better late than never I suppose...

Jon told me that he/harubin was picking me up to go to Brad Pitt, so I did what I usually do and sat on my front steps until they got there.

The Stars and Bars were there

Jon picked me up with Kevin, Jeff, and Tin and we headed over to Brad Pitt and met up with Chris "young money" Harubin, who spilled his soda while I was blogging the shit out of him...

Who is that hooded warrior?

Oh shit! That hooded warrior is the hooded rat himself, Tin Tran!

He really didn't want me to take pictures of him...


Jeff was getting his shred on.

So was Harubin...

Jeff got a little too buck on Kevin's bike and walked away with a nice shin-er

"Why aren't you blogging the shit out of this?!?"

Harubin got goofy on the hood of Jon's car...

Jon didn't mind...

After a solid session, we headed over to P-HOP to get our food on and visit ray.

Jon's mask foreshadowed what was in store for us later...

After P-HOP we returned to Jon's house.
Kevin, Tin, and Harubin all left to go get shitty in the city, while me and Jeff got picked up by Hooker to go to the mall and Sam Diegos. On the way we picked up Drew, Jesse, and Sam.
Because the Volvo was so packed, I had to sit in the way back. But I did find some nice artwork back there!

Jeff loved it enough to give it two horns up

Home sweet home...

We cruised for a little while, then went to Newbury Comics where me and Hooker tried on some masks.

Me blogging Jeff, who was blogging Nick Conway, who was buying a pretzel.

Trotta!

From the mall, we went to Sam Diego's and met up with "Crazy-ass Jack Hammering Jon-Joe Jimmy Neutron Ricky Martin Harrington (who is gay)"

While there, we discussed the finer things in life, like sucking crap.



After parting ways with the non-pembrokeians, me and the ladies got buck and had a dance party in the volvo.

good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment