Saturday, April 18, 2009

3..2..1..Vacation

Yesterday (FRIDAY) started the beginning to April Vacation. Woop. I got home and got in a little pre skate warm up seshion on my cranberry ramp. (Soon to be RIP)

I shortly bounced out that seen faster than a cheetah on speed and head over to pick up Kayleigh.

We made a quick stop to Nora's to drop of some gear for her demo today then headed to Plymouth to get my tux for prom, We met up the jeff hill down at plym park and skated for a few solid hours till we decided to go bowling. Jeff wanted to skate some more so I went and got dinner

Then went to see if Chris wanted to come. He was down..


After a good bowling sesh I parted ways and went home to watch some haunted tv show for a night, yay vacation, finaly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment