Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dont Hate the Tate..Pt. 2

School sucks, I hate it. Apparently im just too cool for school as you can see.

Once I finaly got out of the hell hole I picked up Chris Crotch and we galavanted off to the Levitate after a quick round of scratch tickets(each one a loser). I was supposed to paint some windows in order to block the sun from getting in the fine establishment.
Cody Got his paint on.

Get gnartsy Dan!


We ate some serious sour patch kids

while we all got gnartsy

Chris got a nice tramp stamp

I repped Harley

Dan and Timmy...dont even know what to say, two rad dudes reppin the south shore real hard
We all got our skate on after some work, Dan hooked us up with some new boards, Thanks Dan, much appriciated, We skated for a few good hours and all payed our dues

I ate chowder....gross
We peaced out as Timmy got his mack on, hell yeah Timmy

Me and Chris got some ice cream at dairy twist and then went to the Hanover Mall ( worst mall on the south shore) so I could get some art stuff at AC Moore's. After a trip home listening to some serious Lady GaGa and Rick Ross we parted ways till tommarow

No comments:

Post a Comment