Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Procrastonation

I have been procrastonating a LOT lately. I havent blogged in a while cause i keep putting it off, i havent gotten a new job yet, i havent started my 8 page history essay that is due tomarrow, i havent given chris his easter basket my mom got him yet, and i havent fixed the mirror some ass hole named nate punched out on my truck 4 months ago.

So shall we begin?

Monday: I lurked Levitate then met up with Chris and Jeff at Plym park, I had a shit day of skating and just left and went home,
Tuesday: I skated Hanson park for a few hours by my self and then headed into the city to see the BLS show, damn it was crazy, the furst three bands sucked until BLS came on, thats when all the alchohol fueled fights between the bikers went on, it was awsome, so i shuved my way through the crowd and made it to about 4 people back from the front row dead center, yay me.. Almost missed the last train home and after switching from 2 trains and a bus finaly got back to waloston where i rambled home a little after 2 in the a.m
Wednessday: I skiped school, cleaned my room, went to the dump, I arted pretty hard and made some new work, got a suit for my uncles wedding, and skated my ramp.

Yay life.

P.S I had lots of links to put on this but it wont let me do it. wamp

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget we also got smooshed by fat, old, sweaty men!!

    ReplyDelete