Monday, April 6, 2009

Top 5 Top 5

Suck it rain, theres nothing to do when its pooring cats and dogs, so heres a list I compiled in the last 2-3 minutes on my Top 5 Top 5.

1: Top 5 new songs on the i pod.

2:Top 5 things im over real fast.
1:top 5 lists
2:Falling 
3:talking to annoying people
4:Rain
5Snow(its similar to rain, only cold)

3:Top 5 favorite activities.
1:Skateboarding
2:Blogging
3:Bowling
4:Stretching
5:People watching


4:Top 5 TV Shows.
1:The City(chin)
2:The Hills(chin)
3:Sponge Bob
4:1000 ways to die (real fake ways to possibly injur yourself is a better name)
5:Intervention (makes me feel good about my life)

5:Top 5 places to waste time:
1:Mediocrefacemelt(Felow blogger/ripper Jeff Hill)
2:Thrasher(Conrete wave brahh)
3:Metal Bikes (Very entertaining, and its a blog!)
4:Facebook (come on you know it was goin up)
5:TooBuckToBlog (These kids are hot and hillarious)

And a video to cap it off, This Feller rips.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Taylor Swift came on my radio today and it reminded me of you singing it the other day and made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete