Friday, March 27, 2009

This Sucks Ass

This sucks ass, i planed my day around blogging today and i came home to discover my dad took my camera for a weekend outing to our camp in Vermont. How am i going to blog my weekend so that chris can read about it in Flo-Rida? Better yet, how am i going to blog my activities so that YOU can see them. This i dont know yet. Heres a rund down of my day with no PICTURES.

First: Woke up at 530a.m to check the waves cause i planed on skipping first 4 periods to surf. Well the waves sucked ass so i woke up early for nothing.

Second:Went to school.. its stoopid who neads edukation.

Seconder: Went to LEVITATE after school to see Dan the man, (he wanted to be on the blog the other day but i didnt have my camera)


Seconderer: Went to Green Harbour, waves = none. went to beatles, waves =thigh high, fun-minimal fun, yet glad to be in the water

Fourth: Hung out with kayleigh(thot me and chris got pictures of her the other day for the blog, yet we somehow didnt, wtf right?)

Fifth: I write to you explaining my situation, i plan on bloging tomarrow on my phone and posting the photos, im sure it will be gnarly charlie. untill then...happy blogging

1 comment:

  1. not quite sure if i did this right but i think i'm following you guys!! i'm so happy! i luv 2buck2blog 224!!!!

    ReplyDelete