Monday, March 16, 2009

Ordinary Average Guy...Plus A Little More

I (Oliver) awoke this morning thinking it was another monday. However on the way to school I saw some blue lights up the road. Comes to find out my wishful thinking of a possible drug bust or car crash turned out to be a deer hit by a car!! Now I am a 17 year pembroke resident but Im yet to have seen this in the small town we know and love. The afternoon was spent without my better half, aka Chris, because he had work at Hanafords. I ventured over to get a picture of him in his work attire but found out that my sisters camera which I used wont let me download the picture to my computer. Wamp wamp. The season finale of The City is on tonight and Im pumped. Those girls are daaaamn fine. CHIN. Heres a little something I found interesting to kill sometime today, enjoi till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment