Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

After an intense sleepover last night, we awoke this morning to Donna informing us how "hot" it was outside.

Before heading to Marylou's Coffee (the best coffee in town), we took a quick hobo-shower and sipped on some drank on my front steps.
Hooker and Sam were there.
On the way we met up with the infamous Franky Meatball and El Dave-O Grande and headed over to Brad Pitt.
Franky Meatball got down.

So did I...

Took a pit stop at Levitate.
Rihanna was there...

We saw this beastly thing

Went to the absolutely terrible skatepark that is, Shituate (Scituate).

We ended the day with yet again, another fat cookie monster at marylou's.
Big Louie was there...

Hooker was not into it...


1 comment:

  1. You make me want in on these South Shore days in the Pembroke region. I hurt my foot and am not skating for at least a week. Call me. We should hangout. I took a lap or two around the mall tonight with CJ and "Bookmark" or "Booklight" or "Brookstone" whatever his sick nickname is. It was The Thrill, Bookmark, and CGay. You and Oliver woulda fit right in. CALL ME. Skate Plymouth and I'll hang.

    ReplyDelete