Monday, March 23, 2009

Dont Hate the Tate

As you can see me and Chris have been slacking on this weekends posts due to technical difficulties with the web site. We got real mad and almost went looking for blood from this website.(See picturee bellow). Now that it is all blue skies and sunshine so here are some new adventures to read.

The morning started with a visit from big len and one of my humble steeds.


We then ventured to Marshvegas (Marshfield) where I was called into to work at Levitate surf and skate.
I caught some gnarly waves on my 4'6" fish.
We decided to do a little first try friday on a sunday. I told Chris to Kickflip Manual the pad  across the way at CVS.
 
He wasnt happy..But he did it..
Yeah go home chris.Look reeeal close..He iced that better than a goomba goomba on crack.
But he was real happy  when he got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment