Monday, March 16, 2009

Somebody's got a bad case of the mondays...

Not a whole lot went down today for this half of the buck brothers.

Last night I spent the night at Jaime's house watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory.

After doing a whole lot of nothing all morning, I went into work at around 4. My boss (Mr. Ted Sellars- Bruce Springstein fanatic) greeted me and gave me my assigned work. While he was giving me the millionth lecture on how to properly pull product forward, I happened to let out a good yawn. He looked me straight in the eyes and said to me "looks like somebody's got a bad case of the monday's"
"Hey Ted... Shut up"

Upon returning to my homestead, I was instantly punched in the nutsack by Adam.

However, there was also a nice arrangement of chicken and onion rings set out for me on the kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment