Friday, March 27, 2009

Ginger Ice Cream?

The majority of our day yesterday was spent working/hanging out at Levitate Surf and Skate.
But at 6 we left to go pick up Caroline and Mary for nice trip to Dairy Twist

We drove through P-broke center... I couldn't help myself from blogging the shit out of it

Babe Alert!

Oh hell yeah...
Sidenote: Thats a woman

Long story short, we all got ice cream. I told Oliver that I would buy him whatever he wanted on the menu, as long as he got a chocolate covered banana to hold in his other hand. But we soon found out that they had no more frozen bananas (apparently they are a hot item). So instead I went up and got him the next best thing, ginger ice cream. From previous experiences I have found out that this flavor is in fact, terrible.

For those of you who have not tried ginger ice cream before, don't. The taste is very similar to that of a tree... or a red haired man.

I was pretty excited to present Oliver with his second helping of ice cream.

This is about as far as he got before spitting it out and calling it quits on the ginger ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment