Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The life of a high school kid without a break in sight

First off on my part of the buck brothers I ( Oliver) would like to say thanks to everyone reading our blog. I recieved word theres even some bitties from Notre Dame reading it! Hey thats awome, I say keep spreading the word like an S.T.D. Tell one frend and they will pass to their frends and they will pass it to theirs.

Day started off with a trip to the barn to drop off my sister and her friend. 
The weather was looking marvolous and I planed one a bike trip. But they didnt seem to work out so much. On may way home a found a new friend. This Nice Ford 500 Galaxy with a 390 is soon to becoming home with me I hope.
I decided that since Im a broke bastard I should head off to the mall to find a job. 
After striking out twice I finaly went to Holister where lucky me..they are hiring..  As I walked in I was greeted by two nice gentlemen in eye liner and a fresh white polo..cant wait to start!
I visited Chris at work for about half an hour and then decided to head home where I recieved this hillarious and completely true text message.
Yeah he was still at work..
Ive been gettin gnartsy latley so heres some random art crap. I wonder why I dont have money? Oh yeah I spend it all on scratch tickets 
The Real Gay world is on tonight so tune in turn on and drop out. You know me and Chris will be. And remember..S.T.B .. SPREAD THE BLOG

3 comments:

  1. heyy Oliver. Joe Garcia. What is that manikin covered in? haha.

    Love the Blog. Ill sew the seed. if you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice oliver. winnin any mad cash?

    ReplyDelete