Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm gunna blog the shit out of this!

Today was an absolutely epic day for blogging.
Things started out as usual with Oliver coming over to pick my ass up.

We had plans to go get measured for our tuxedos for Silver Lake's prom.
But first, we had to stop at Marylou's...
E.Gylnn was there!

And of course, Hooker was working.
I made it rain on her...

From there we drove on over to Silver Lake to pick up the ladies.
We discussed how oliver was sippin on a 7 hour energy before school this morning.

"There they are! Quick, blog the shit out of them!"

We headed over to Dominic's to get measured up and pick out our tux-to-be's
We ended up going with matching black on black tuxedo's with black paisley ties.
None more black...

What would today be if we didn't go to the Kingston mall right?

We tried on some leopard print pants at h&m... no homo

The creator of mediocrefacemelt himself (and fellow south shore rat), Jeff Hill showed up to get bloggy with us.

I got some Taco Bell, while Jeff got a 5-dollar footlong
So pumped on that sub...

Before leaving the food court, me and Jeff got some energy dranks from super champion fun noodle (fuji chen).

We blogged each other with our drinks.

We saw Sam and Lydia!

Before calling it quits at the mall, we took a quick photo on the american eagle couch.
Notice that my knees are in focus. Nice job timer, you really fucked this one up.

We parted ways with Jeff to head back to the Berry residence.
But not before getting this lovely quote from Jeff...
"If I'm not up by 12, call me. I tend to sleep the day away because I hate my life."

Look at this gorgeous view! It's like I was looking into heaven! I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I even saw an angel fly by...

No comments:

Post a Comment