Friday, June 26, 2009

Today From Pembroke

Yesterday I saw Maddie, I was skating Muff Park with Ray, John, Kevin Dempsy, and Chris Botsch. She saw us and stopped by. She still bloggs wich is awsome. We then returned to Johns, then Chris and I skated Yellow ledge and a good double sidded curb till 12ish. 
Today I mowed my lawn. Then I went to Plym skatepark to skate by myself and get some me time. Plym park is "close due to vandalism untill further notice". There is no grafitti in the park, and no trash. So I dont know what the vandalism is. However I skated the park and then headed downtown to scope the scene, watch some people, and check the laddies. It was fun. Tomarrow I am off to the city, not sure what part yet, just to go skate some spots solo. It should be a fun day.
I like this guy, hes funny, the first scene thats black and white is from Harvey Spannos, the great Blair Stanley skated it


No comments:

Post a Comment