Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Finally home from Alabama, after a 3hr drive from Montomry AL to Alanta GA we then got on a 2 hr plane ride to boston followed by a 1 hr drive home, heres some random pics from before, during and after the trip...


Hung out with Mathew Paul Flynn a few days befor I left
found this lovely lady in his car
took off for bama...so artsy!
You DONT eat here ever, they are very sketchy and very dark. 
my uncle works at an airforce base that we visited, theres stuff like this all over
and this..
the trip was boring and it rained, I thought about killing myself for an ill minute
theres the married couple and the reason we went to bama
....yayy
things got violent.
I tried actualy killing myself in the car ride there..
GAtes Layne shirts are inally printed the first batch is done, they are 1obux, 

1 comment:

  1. oliver you may be right...we may be the only survivors of the blogocaust. :(

    ReplyDelete