Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nerd Fest 2009

So I awoke today to the best gift imaginable...

Then the family and I packed up and headed to the Bank of America Pavilion to see Joey Graduate from College.
Adam looked pretty sharp...

Big Kev Dawg manned the Hyundai

The place was intense (in tents)

It's no pembroke high school graduation, thats for sure

Adam liked it though

I was super jealous of his shoes

We even had a nice camera battle for an ill minute

This isn't a great picture, but this guy had the best mustache I've ever seen. It was very similar to that of Geraldo Rivera.

There he is!

Smack dab in the middle of awesomeness

This goon talked for awhile...

Before they brought on the real star of the show, Mark Brown- The Author of the "Arthur" story books. Oh hell yes.

Yeah bro!

SUCCESS!

Adam got a little bored

But me and my Dad were loving it. (Notice the comb over I was so proud of)

Nana Banana didn't hesitate to hug the shit out of the new graduate

Grandma Gail and Grandpa Harold came up from Florida for the event.

Oh hell yeah

Congratulations Joey... now go get a job, you bum

No comments:

Post a Comment