Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Party

So Joey's graduation party was on Sunday, but I didn't take any pictures. The party was a really good time, and a decent amount of people showed up. Thanks to Harubin, and Drew for hanging out all day.
These are the only two pictures I took...

The four of us (Kevin, Harubin, Drew, and myself) were full fledge Joosin' for the majority of the day

We sat outside on the porch for most of the day, but eventually moved to my room and chit chatted. Everybody kept knocking over my Incredible Hulk phone...

Oliver even stopped by for a few minutes after he got out of work, but didn't stay for very long. The four of us ended up going bowling before dropping off Kevin at the train station and calling it a night. Good times were most definitely had. Thanks to everybody who came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment